Tema: Re: office 2013 licencija
Autorius: Ostapas
Data: 2017-09-11 14:41:03
kažkas nevisai gerai:

This is the right place to install and re-install Office 2016, Office 2013
and Office 365, or manage your Office 365 subscription, but you signed in
with an account not associated with any Office products. We can help.

Accountas tas pats kompe/offise/prisijungus.

"Remigijus"  wrote in message news:op5sci$g4v$1@trimpas.omnitel.net...

https://stores.office.com/myaccount/home.aspx?linksrc=ohp-ib&omkt=en-US
ir paspausti "View your product key"