Tema: Re: Noreciau pasibandyti Windows Server 2016 Essentials
Autorius: MRT
Data: 2018-11-07 21:13:42
> turi gal nuorodą kur parašyta, kad VMWare nemokamas komerciniam
> naudojimui? Nes lyg kažkada buvau išskaitęs, kad ne. Tik nepamenu kur.

kad EULA tik registruotiems :)

VMware vSphere Hypervisor
Type:Free product
Component
VMware vSphere Hypervisor 6 License

https://my.vmware.com/group/vmware/evalcenter?p=free-esxi6

Thank you for registering for VMware vSphere Hypervisor,
which includes VMware ESXi and vSphere Client.

Your license and download information can be found below.
If you have questions or need support, visit the
VMware Technology Network for product documentation,
knowledge bases and other resources, or contact your
local authorized VMware partner. Additional support
is also available for purchase within the VMware store.

License Information
COMPONENT	LICENSE KEYS
VMware vSphere Hypervisor 6 License - 50***-*****-*****-****-****7

Terms and Conditions
This license key can be deployed on an unlimited number of
physical hosts, but is restricted to deployment on less
than or equal to 100 Physical Servers.

Terms & Conditions
Upon registration, you agreed to abide by the terms and conditions
as outlined in the VMware End User License Agreement.
By downloading VMware executables, you agree to continue to
abide by these terms and conditions.

VMware End User License Agreement =

https://my.vmware.com/group/vmware/evalcenter?p_p_id=evalcenter_WAR_itevals_INSTANCE_z9LN&p_p_lifecycle=2&p_p_state=normal&p_p_mode=view&p_p_resource_id=displayEula&p_p_cacheability=cacheLevelPage&p_p_col_id=column-1&p_p_col_count=1&_evalcenter_WAR_itevals_INSTANCE_z9LN_p=free-esxi6

ten:

2. LICENSE GRANT.

2.1 General License Grant. VMware grants to You a non-exclusive,
non-transferable (except as set forth in Section 12.1 (Transfers;
Assignment) license to use the Software and the Documentation during the
period of the license and within the Territory, solely for Your internal
business operations, and subject to the provisions of the Product Guide.
Unless otherwise indicated in the Order, licenses granted to You will be
perpetual, will be for use of object code only, and will commence on
either delivery of the physical media or the date You are notified of
availability for electronic download.

mazdaug kaip cia:

https://www.vmware.com/content/dam/digitalmarketing/vmware/en/pdf/downloads/eula/universal_eula.pdf