Tema: Re: visa kortele is kelioniu draudimas (slidinejimui)
Autorius: donald
Data: 2011-01-12 13:54:19
Parasyta regiono interneto puslapiuose. Nezinau, ar visuose, bet, kiek
pamenu, daug kur.
Pvz. man reikejo patvirtinimo is Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis regiono, tai as ju
uzklausiau papildomai. Ju atsakymas:

we are delighted that you are interested in spending your holidays on our
high plateau. A triple pleasure awaits you: Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis. This will be
a vacation perfectly suited to your desires.

Yes, the transport from the slope with the sledge to the ambulance coach/car
is included in the ski-pass price.

For any arising questions, we will be happy to advise you.

We are looking forward to welcome you to Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis,

Your Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis information team

Lisa Oßwald . Angebots- und Produktentwicklung, Qualitätsmanagement

Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis Marketing GmbH
6534 Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis . Österreich

Tel. +43/(0)5476/6239-74
Fax +43/(0)5476/6813