Tema: Re: ar cia tik man vienam susikniso weather and clock widgit?
Autorius: Struktur
Data: 2015-03-31 16:57:38
Laukiam naujo update :)

Weather & Clock Widget

Disclaimer:
It was reported by many users that the current weather providers are not
accurate and/or not providing the service in timely bases. therefore you
may stop refreshing the weather information until we publish a new
release with new weather providers and we will inform you here.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weather-Clock-Widget/182414791859010