Tema: Re: kompensacija del velavusio skrydzio
Autorius: skipped
Data: 2019-08-21 07:15:53
I would like to explain you that your flight was delayed due to unexpected
technical defect.

Defect was discovered after the previously performed flight, which means
that it appeared during this flight and it was impossible to either predict
it or avert timely. It means that this problem was not predictable and did
not depend on airline’s actions and/or inactions and stems from events
which, by nature and origin, are not inherent in the normal exercise of
airline’s activities and are beyond its actual control. Therefore according
to the current Regulation (EC) 261/2004 “establishing common rules on
compensation and assistance to passengers in the event of denied boarding
and of cancellation or long delay of flights, and repealing Regulation (EEC)
No 295/91” this defect has to be considered an extraordinary circumstance
which could not have been avoided even if all reasonable measures had been
taken and all our available resources were utilized. Therefore we cannot pay
delayed flight compensation.

Ir kas toliau?