Tema: Re: 200KB Re: Ebay pinigu grazinimas
Autorius: Kaledos
Data: 2012-02-29 08:56:54
"ManXP" <man@giliai.px> wrote in message
news:jhu4qk$qc8$1@trimpas.omnitel.net...
> Tai rasyk PayPal'ui, manau pades

po 10d. parasiau tiesiai pardavejui vel:
So, for almost 60 days from the day I bought the item, and I still do not
have one.
How long do I have to wait?

Atrase:
Really sorry for that.
we have sent the goods to your paypal address on jan.6.
International transport is long,and maybe there is something wrong on the
road.
Anyway,we resend or refund to you first,ok?
could you repay for it If you receive the item later?
Wait for your reply,thanks.
If everything is ok,please leave us a good feedback ,Thanks.

parasyti, kad sutinku moketi, jei kartais veliau ateis tas pirmasis daiktas?
o feedbacko as negalesiu palikt nes to daikto jau net Purchased Items nera,
jis is visur dingo, net is archyvu. Tarsi jo niekada ir nebuvo  :)
Ar galiu feedbacka palikinet ir per kitus galus kazkaip? Per kur tuomet?