Tema: Re: 200KB Re: Ebay pinigu grazinimas
Autorius: ManXP
Data: 2012-02-20 20:53:08
Tai rasyk PayPal'ui, manau pades

"Kaledos"  wrote in message news:jhopm9$fec$1@trimpas.omnitel.net...

aciu, atidariau del prekiu kurios iki vasario19.

o ka daryt su ta preke kuri jau dingo? Pardavejas atrase:
Dear,
Thank you for orders.we appreciate your understanding.
There is a problem about my account, we strive to solve this problem these
days.
But please don?t worry. The order(s) you paid,we have sent on Dec.29.
So please continue to wait patiently, and please don?t open case.
Friend, we are honest seller, we need and thank you for your support,we hope
your fully understanding.
Really sorry for the inconvenience to you.
If you have any question, please feel free to contact us!
Regards, ---Loretta
- jinbostore