Tema: Re: WOK darzhoves ir religija idomumo delei
Autorius: CinCas
Data: 2009-01-25 21:19:39
na pasiknises radau apie ka chia minejau aukshtesniuose postuose.
pradzhios knygoje rashoma:
29: And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is
upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of
a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
30: And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to
every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have
given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

taigi pasak pono dievo galima valgyti tik augalus, kuris jis maloniai skiria
visiems esantiems ant zhemes.
nebutu zhmogus zhmogum matyt, kad savo "poistatyminiais aktais" aka naujais
testamentais ir kt rashtais viska po truputi palenke i kita puse :D