Tema: Re: a-GPS
Autorius: NFS_Turbo
Data: 2009-04-24 13:23:56
uzbegant uz kiu tavo pasisakymams, paprastam gps imtuvui galima suteik agps funkcijas:

Phone Modifications Required.

 The handsets we used to test our approach include a GPS receiver as an integral part of the phone. However, we had to modify the phone in several ways to upgrade it to an AGPS system. We modified the phone firmware to request assistance data via the SMS, convert the data from the SMS format to one compatible with the GPS receiver, and to load this data to the GPS receiver. Therefore, we recreated that data structure in the firmware based on the assistance data received via SMS. Location information can be extracted from the phone in three ways: through display as latitude and longitude, through the phone's National Marine Electronics Association (NMEA) 0183 port or by using MPTP wirelessly over SMS. Similarly the phone could be remotely configured for various operating modes by using MPTP.