Tema: Re: Siunta is UK
Autorius: Bone Daddy <
Data: 2016-12-08 12:15:20
<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=ltr>
<DIV dir=ltr>
<DIV style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV class=" span6 col-sm-6">
<P class=contentPara><FONT face="Times New Roman">eBay and PayPal are now
separate companies, which means we are no longer part of the same group of
companies. But you can be confident this won’t change our commitment to our
customers. We're more excited than ever to bring you a seamless, enjoyable
experience.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman">You can keep using PayPal on eBay just like you
do today – that won’t change. And you can still enjoy PayPal Purchase Protection
programs.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT face="Times New Roman">We’ll also continue to share some customer
information between eBay and PayPal to provide you the same level of customer
support and fraud detection.</FONT></P></DIV>
<DIV class=" span6 col-sm-6">
<P class=contentPara><FONT face="Times New Roman">We’ve updated our user
agreements and privacy policies to describe how we’ll protect and share your
information. For example, eBay and PayPal will work together to:</FONT></P>
<OL>
  <LI><FONT face="Times New Roman">Detect potential fraud and protect your
  account</FONT>
  <LI><FONT face="Times New Roman">Provide you customer support</FONT>
  <LI><FONT face="Times New Roman">Process payments, and offer shipping and
  related services</FONT></LI></OL></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>"E-Zyz"&nbsp; wrote in message news:o2bar1$fcl$2@trimpas.omnitel.net...
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&gt; Ebay paprastai nurodo numatomą pristatymo laiką, </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp; Ebay cia nedalyvauja, tik Paypal.</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>