Tema: Q: spamas
Autorius: LabaiNespauda
Data: 2017-01-26 18:53:58
Na, jus man paaiskinkit, kaip gali toki spama atsiust, kai siuntejo nera???
Jeigu spaudi reply, tai nieko nera.
Ir teo sako, kad cia viskas zjb, jeigu nenori tokiu gaut, uzsisakyk
paslauga.

From: "Octavia" <support@etvmedia.com>
To: "Alfonso" <cia buvo irasytas mano pasto adresas>
Subject: combination
Date: Thu, 26-Jan-2017 16:50:34 GMT

Hi my friend
When my sky turns grey and the thunder starts to roll and it seems as if
tomorrow will never come, I turn to dreams about my future sweetheart.
I want to be in love really I do, my emotions are lonely, sad and confused.
I dream of his loving arms, he  will become my second half, my inside out
http://yvette.kr.ua/
My darling will make me smile through the day.
I am looking for a tactful, strong, intelligent, caring, romantic, kind,
well balanced, self-confident, reliable, devoted, affectionate and
passionate man who has strong family values  and is able to provide for his
family.
A rivederci
Octavia