Tema: Re: Kaip sanaudu korekcija padaryt?
Autorius: egis
Data: 2011-05-26 08:13:02
530d bent jau maniskiam tiko sitas metodas- turiu is kazkur nukopines y txt
failiuka tokia info...  Pagal ja pas save pakoregavau, nes ex savininkas
indeksa buvo pastates 770 ir kuro sanaudos link 25% mazesnes rode nei
realiai :D  Dabar pastatytas defoult 1000 (kalbu apie funkcija nr20- kvbr) ,
ir berods nemeluoja :)

You can have the Instrumentclusterdisplay show all of the following things:
:eek:

You didn't know that, did ya? ;)

01: Car ID, Hardware and Software Version Number, Production Date of Car
02: Instrument Cluster Test (All Digits, LED's, Lamps and Needles)
03: The actual fuel consumption (while riding) in Litre/100km or Litre per
hour
04: Average fuel consumption in Litre
05: Range
06: unused
07: The actual amount of fuel in the fuel tank (in litre)
08: (My favorite! You can see that in many of my movies!) The actual speed
in Km/h
09: Battery Power in Volts
10: Language (US, Spa, Ger, Jap, GB, Fra etc)
11: change am/pm
12: Average Speed
13: ETA
14: ROM Code of your Software
15: Diagnosis Information
16: unused
17: Car specific Data
18: Alarmtype
19: Lock/Unlock (This is the important point here!)
20: Fuel Consumption Correction Factor (Don't mess with that!)
21: Reset of Boardcomputer (ATTENTION:Will clear all stored
Data!(Time,Date,Radio...)

The Displays are:
1. --
2. [Cluster Test]
3. Cons: x,x (Liter/h)
4. Range-Cons: x,x (Liter/100 km)
5. Range: x (km)
6. N/A 7. TMTL: x,x (Liter)
8. V: x (kmh)
9. UB: xx,xx (V)
10. Country: 2=USA, 3=I, 4=E, 5=J, 6=F, 7=CDN, 8=AUS/GOLF, 0=D, 1=GB
11. Unit 1: B3, B4, B5, B6, B7, B8, B9, BA, BB, BC, BD, BE, BF, B0, B1
12. VET: xx,x (kph)
13. ETA:xx:xx
14. ROM:
15. DIAG: 01 01 000 E3
16. PORT: 01 101010000, 02 101010000, 03...etc
17. PROM: 00 12, 01 37, 02 18, 03 E6, 04 02, 05 B3, 06 FF, 07 7E
18. HORN: DTON or [DTON flashing]
19. LOCK: ON
20. KVBR: 1000
21. RESET?

Okay... That's what you can see... Now how you can get that... :devillook

I set that on Saki's 740 on the Delaware Meeting of BMWCCA and it was a
blast. Most guys never saw that before, and it's really cool!

Do exactly as described, and you will have some serious phun! :redspot

1. Put your ignition to level II.

Okay. To test if you system is already set to show that stuff, just press
the left button on your cluster. It will show: LOCK ON or LOCK OFF. If it's
on OFF, you can right away test the stuff above. If not, you will have to
Unlock. To unlock do the following:

2. Push the right button. Hold it pushed in. Don't release it! Your display
will change from whatever it showed before (That should be: Check Control
OK) to: Test No.1

When it says: Test No.1

3. Push the left button (short push, like a mouse click). It should show
your Car ID. (last seven digits of it, 2 letters and 5 numbers). You gotta
add those five numbers up (e.g. DW57384 = 5+7+3+8+4 = 27)

4. Push right button till Test No.19 shows in the Display

5. Push left button as often as the number is you got (in my example
27times). The display should show 27!

6. Push right button again

Now you can use Tests 3 through 21. If anything went wrong :( , no sweat
:nono , because all you will get is another LOCK ON message :stickoutt . I'd
suggest firing up the car and going straight to TEST No.8. You will now be
able to see your corrected driving speed in realtime! :alright It's way cool
and I love this feature!

--

egis
E39 530dA '00