Tema: Re: pirmyn vata!
Autorius: mustafa
Data: 2017-06-07 19:12:11
o kas ce?

https://www.wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/jdecwar.html

The whole of Israel throughout the world is uniting to declare an economic and financial war on Germany

The war against Germany will be waged by all Jewish communities, conferences, congresses... by every individual Jew. Thereby the war against Germany will ideologically enliven and promote our interests, which require that Germany be wholly destroyed.
The danger for us Jews lies in the whole German people, in Germany as a whole as well as individually. It must be rendered harmless for all time.... In this war we Jews have to participate, and this with all the strength and might we have at our disposal.

Linas Petkevičius wrote:

> Geras pastebejimas. Jei tuo metu Europa ir JAV butu paskelbusi
> ekonomines sankcijas Vokietijai, gal viskas butu pasibaige daug
> paprasciau.
>
> "Audrys"  wrote in message news:oh75o9$lsn$1@trimpas.omnitel.net...
>
> tai ko nebliauni?
> ir beje, pasaulis nustojo su vokieciais prekiaut 1934? ar nenustojo
>
> "tomasz"  wrote in message news:oh72ir$jis$1@trimpas.omnitel.net...
>
> be abejo negeri buvo ir vokieciai...
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi-Soviet_economic_relations_(1934-41)#/
media/File:Ribbentrop-Molotov.svg