Tema: Re: moto x play vs nexus 5x?
Autorius: Bronco
Data: 2016-02-14 22:18:22
On 2016-02-14 22:08, Bronco wrote:
> Kad gali gautis intensyviai naudojant, tai viskas aišku, bet naudojant
> plius minus standartiškai, 1.5x tikrai neturėtų gautis.

http://gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/features/moto-x-play-vs-oneplus-2-the-mid-range-battle-747451

As far as battery life is concerned, while the Moto X Play performed
significantly better than the OnePlus 2 in our video loop test, the
OnePlus had a bit more juice left come end of a typical work day in the
real world. Both phones should last you a day of moderate to heavy
usage, which is what most are looking for in a smartphone these days.

Ką ir reikėjo įrodyti. Kankinsi intensyviai abu su video ar žaidimais,
Moto X Play laikys kažkiek ilgiau, bet va esant "typical work day in the
real world" pas OnePlus 2 liks net truputį daugiau baterijos likučių.