Tema: Re: PS3 40GB-> Plyta
Autorius: xkuza
Data: 2011-09-10 20:07:41
Ko daryt nereikejo, tai hardo formatuot :D. well, po fakto. Gal kita hdd
ps3 nusipirkt? koki sena, tik is playstuchos isimta.

On 9/10/2011 5:28 PM, xkuza wrote:
> Parsisiunciau 3.55 FW, patikrinau MD5 sumas, atitiko, imeciau i USB
> rakta, paleidau normaliai updeita is USB rakto, nukopijavo i harda,
> viskas grazu, ties 70% ismeta errora 8002F14E, kas reiskia system pyzdec.
>
> I system recovery moda neisijungia. Istraukiau harda, suformatavau ant
> kompo. Dabar visai juodas ekranas, lyg hardo nebutu viduje (su salyga,
> kad fw isimete i hdd is flasho, sakiau ji panaikinsiu is ten).
>
> mokejau 60 euru uz ji, i siuksliu deze vpadlu ismest butu :]
>
> Kokie galimi problemos sprendimai? Ebay->ant daliu?

May be a little late here for some people. But someone after me, could
benefit from this information!
A corrupt NAND PS3 is not the same as a locked in update loop of your
PS3. If you see colored dots or other artifacting of icons or Xrossbar,
followed by freezing w/o a YLOD, it does mean your PS3 has overheated
though. Proof will be when you attempt to go into Recovery Console and
run an update or restore fails there as well. Most likely from from over
heating or a failed, corrupt or disrupted update, etc. Re-applying heat
sink compound could fix this before it does YLOD on you though!

Error 8002F14E Problems:
If you on the other hand, it's simply locked in an update loop, your PS3
can be saved. Sometimes w/ as little as checking all connections and
cables or re-seating your hard drive.

Warning!!!
Whatever you do don't format the hard drive you used in the Update
Flashing of your PS3 if it's looping. If you do, it could keep it from
ever finishing that update. This is why Sony wants you to send in your
hard drive with your PS3 for repairs. In case it's related to this
update process. But the actual flashing of PS3's Nand doesn't complete
until it reaches 100% and reboots, FYI.

What's happening is that the PS3 is running in Nand flash mode. The Nand
(one adjacent to Super Companion/south bridge) has NOT been flashed
until this phase is complete. Your PS3 is checking your entire system
hardware for faults. If it finds one, then you'll get that 8002F14E code
(or similar) and it won't complete until you fix the hardware problem it
found. Depending on where in this process it stalls (in the loop % of
completion), can indicate where the possible failure is.

Generally if it stalls in the 60-70 range, this indicates a problem with
the BluRay (even a dirty lens or bad diode) player in some way. It can
be the disc insertion sensor, the main ribbon cable or simply a loose
connection. But until you fix it, it will continue to loop in update
mode. If it's in 40% range of completion, it can be anything from a bad
or loose hdmi connection to fan malfunction, possibly the hard drive
(try re-seating harddrive), Power supply (voltage variance or loose
connections), WiFi board, USB connector problems, etc!

(for this reason, if somebody wants to sell you a PS3 that is locked in
the loop, make absolutely sure that hard drive is included. If not, you
will be buying a brick)

If you are out of warranty, then you must decide to on if you are going
to open your PS3 up or not. Consider if you are any good at this sort of
stuff or not. The PS3 is not hard to tear apart, but you must map things
out to know where everything goes back. Inventory your PS3 condition
before the update in your mind. Did you have any problems with over
heating and shutdowns. Was your PS3 reading all disc types? Any problems
accepting discs or ejecting discs? .....and for sure, if you are having
ANY hardware issues, then DON'T RUN or give permission/accept the Update
until you have these issues resolved!

If you decide to pull your PS3 apart. Do it with care, keeping track of
all the screws and where they go. Use a heat gun and razor to carefully
remove the warranty sticker, so you can replace it after repairs are
done. Make sure you know how to remove and re-insert ribbon cables
properly. The BD player needs care in removal. Such as if your model has
the tiny fine wires running from the control board to the sensor located
on top front. BE EXTRA CAREFUL OF THESE WIRES AND PLUG. DO NOT simply
pull the plug from it's socket by the wires. Use finger nails or
tweezers to carefully jockey this connection from it's socket.

The BD lens can be cleaned w/o separating the black housing parts. By
simply removing the metal case cover, followed by pulling the white
magnetic part in the center over the disc rotating motor on top of the
black top half. Under toward the back is the laser. Use cotton que-tips
and alcohol. Gently first wipe the lens in a circular motion one
direction, then the other. Now you would use a dry Que-tip to dry it off
with using same technique. USE LIGHT PRESSURE ONLY!

If you decide to pull the whole assembly apart to either clean or
replace the diode/lens assembly, then make sure to take note of how
things are when you pull it apart and watch some videos on YouTube
before trying this. You don't put it back together properly, it may take
the disc, but not spin properly and not eject the disc after getting a
fail to read it. This can be prevented by observing how you replace the
black top assembly. Just prior to setting it down (w/ BD player disc
opening facing you), tilt the back of the part toward you, so that the
white loose gear part slides down toward the front. You will know it's
right by looking at the top, where you'll see two small observation
ports (holes). One small w/ one larger one just above it. If you see
solid white through these holes, then it's wrong. There is only one
white part on the reverse side that is loose. If it didn't slide down on
the tilt, then slide it down before replacing it!

That's about it for now. Remember to be patience and use care in this
process before you panic!   ....and you just may have your PS3 running
again!

NOTE: If you have problems afterward getting the PS3 to recognize the BD
player or read discs, take a look at this thread and my comment; "PS3
Disc not spinning." by Dougie085