Tema: Re: Rekomenduokit 750W maitbloki
Autorius: MRT
Data: 2018-07-04 18:11:34
> Atsimenu, Seasonic buvo rekomenduojamas... katras dar? Sistema Intel 2011-3 proco pagrindu, video nusimato Nvidia 1060,
> renderinimas procu. Aktualu 12V rail'as kiek i?duoda - 24 A ma?iausiai reiktu. A?i? u? id?jas.

Corsair'u RMi, RMx irgi nenusvilpe.. tiksliau ir juos liaupsindavo..

http://www.skytech.lt/search.php?keywords=Corsair+RMi
125 Eur - 650W .. ~150Eur - 750/850/1000W

http://www.skytech.lt/search.php?keywords=Corsair+RMx
650W / 850W / 1000W - ~110 Eur / ~135 Eur / ~174 Eur [??]

Fainas fyntas - ~ 50% apkrovos su 0dB:

https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/corsair-rm650x-psu,4611-5.html

https://www.anandtech.com/show/9625/the-corsair-rmx-and-rmi-1000w-power-supply-review/4
Inside our hotbox, the fan began spinning as soon as the load reached 400 Watts.
Still, the fan did not further speed up until the load exceeded 700 Watts, and beyond that
the maximum speed did not go much higher than what we saw in our our room
temperature testing, maintaining very low sound pressure levels.

*********

Mandresni Seasonic'ai irgi kazka tokio buria:
http://www2.seasonic.com/product/snow-silent-750/

What is S3FC?
The industry?s first, Seasonic patented, advanced three-phased
thermal control balances between silence and cooling.
This Hybrid Silent Fan Control functions in three operational stages:
Fanless Mode, Silent Mode, and Cooling Mode.
In addition, there is a switch provided to allow for manual selection
between the Seasonic S2FC (fan control without Fanless Mode)
and the S3FC (fan control including Fanless Mode).

https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/seasonic-snow-silent-750w-power-supply,4200-5.html

+ pics'as su tuo grafikeliu - Seasonic_Silent750_vs_Corsair_RM650x.jpg