Tema: Re: kelyje
Autorius: nagi kagi
Data: 2010-02-19 12:04:49
Cia labai rimta, tu paziurek:

 My Personal AdSense Story

I have been receiving monthly checks from Google since 2003, and I've
read numerous success stories of websites earning 5 digit incomes per
month with AdSense.

Now, I will admit, a 5-digit commission in a single month is probably
not the norm for most participants.

I promote AdSense on three of my websites and my checks have been as
high as $4,800.

http://www.2createawebsite.com/images/lisaAndCheck.jpg