Tema: Re: nakvyne varsuvoj
Autorius: pragäras
Data: 2010-05-11 10:05:04
acė žaibs dėcė praleidžiam, bet jamam Big 4 ten pat birželio mėnesį  http://pl.sonispherefestivals.com/
o dėl šios dienos Acceptu - čia setlistas ir review pirmo koncerto

Sestadieni Niujorke (JAV) pilnutekeje "Gramercy Theater" saleje ivyko pirmasis "Accept" show su naujuoju vokalistu Mark Tornillo
zemiau rasite sio koncerto set-lista ir vieno zymiausiu JAV Metal Radio DJ Eddie Trunk ispudzius is sio show (anglu kalba):

01. Metal Heart
02. Midnight Mover
03. Living For Tonight
04. Restless And Wild
05. Son Of A Bitch
06. Losers And Winners
07. London Leatherboys
08. The Abyss (new song)
09. Run If You Can
10. Teutonic Terror (new song)
11. Breaker
12. Bulletproof
13. Neon Nights
14. Bass / Drum / Guitar Jam
15. Flash Rocking Man
16. Up To The Limit
17. Demon's Night
18. Turn Me On
19. Starlight
20. Burning

Encore 1:

21. Princess Of The Dawn
22. I'm A Rebel

Encore 2:

23. Fast As A Shark
24. Balls To The Wall

10-May-10
Accept debuts in NYC, review
5/10/10: Had the incredible experience of hosting the first show ever with the new lineup of Accept this past Saturday at the Gramercy Theater in NYC. As you guys know, I have been all over the relaunch of this band with new singer Mark Tornillo since it was announced. Have had them on the radio and TV shows and premiered 2 new songs from the upcoming Blood Of The Nations due out in September. The recorded music sounded great but the question that needed to be answered was how are they live now, and the answer is 100% AMAZING! I know it's early in the year, but this is by far the best metal show of 2010 so far (Slash in L A gets best hard rock show so far this year). The place was sold out, incredible vibe in the room. Before the show I saw the guys in their dressing room and they seemed relaxed, but this was so important to tell the world what Accept can do now, with this lineup and with Mark singing, and my God did they deliver! Myself, Don & Jim took the stage for a brief intro, then the opening of Metal Heart blasted over the PA. From there it was right into Midnight Mover and over two hours of brilliant metal and a set list you could not believe. Princess of The Dawn, Flashrockin Man, Restless & Wild, Turn Me On, Neon Nights, Losers & Winners, Son Of A Bitch and encores Fast As A Shark and Balls To The Wall just a few of the many highlights. The crowd was insane, sweat burning my eyes, my ears ringing, neck sore from headbanging, everything you want in a metal show and then some. But let's be honest, the real question in all is "can this new singer deliver"? That is the true X factor in all this. After all, we all know Udo did not want to do Accept, but we also know he was a major part of their sound and on stage attack and what he did on the albums is timeless and crucial to Accept's sound. I have known Mark Tornillo for many years, saw him sing with TT Quick and more for decades, but he has taken it to all whole new level with the long overdue shot at a major band. To say he nailed it would be the understatement of the year. It exceeded anything I could have expected by a mile. Every classic song Mark nailed and then some. Incredible power and captiured every signature squeel and scream from the Udo stuff. I was floored! He also fronted the band in such a cool way. Fun but all business. He has now far surpassed even those early clips the band posted online when he first joined. I did not meet one person after that was not just blown away. And here is the best part; this is not just nostalgia. The two new songs The Abyss and Teutonic Terror that were played went down a storn. Most reunion projects new music sucks, this was as good as any of the old stuff. This is not an Accept reunion, it is a full relaunch and rebirth and it's as good as anything they have ever done. I can not wait for the world to see what I did Saturday, it was metal and it was amazing. Welcome back Accept and lets hope this lasts for a long time because it is special. Photos and more coming soon to this site. The band are now off to Europe, they will open some shows for AC/DC, then get ready for the release of the CD. Can not wait, my ears are still ringing!