Tema: Re: Del Ryanair
Autorius: Egidijus
Data: 2009-01-22 17:13:20
va cia raso apie ryanair bagaza :)
Checked Baggage

Checked Baggage is any item accepted for carriage in the aircraft hold,
including bags, musical, sports, mobility and infant equipment, etc.

Passengers travelling on a reservation with checked baggage are required to
check-in at the airport and are subject to an airport check-in fee per
person/per one way flight at a discounted rate of 4,75 £/5 € (or local
currency equivalent) if booked online or alternatively if booked at the
airport or via a Ryanair call centre the standard rate of 9,50 £/10 €
person/per one way flight will apply

Each passenger is permitted to check in up to a maximum of 3 bags (combined
weight of 15kgs) subject to the payment of the applicable checked baggage
fees. Checked baggage booked online is charged per bag/per one way flight at
a discounted rate of 9,50 £/10 € for the first bag and 19 £/20 € for each
additional bag/ per one way flight. If checked baggage fees are paid either
at the airport or through a Ryanair call centre, the standard rate of 19
£/20 € per bag/per one way flight will apply.

No pooling or sharing of baggage allowances is permitted, even within a
party travelling on the same reservation.

Any passenger exceeding their 15kg personal checked baggage allowance will
be charged the prevailing fee on the day of travel. The excess baggage fee
is currently at the rate of 14 £/15 € per kilo (or local currency
equivalent).

There is no checked/hand baggage allowance for infants. However, one fully
collapsible pushchair per child may be carried free of charge. Additional
infant equipment such as car/booster seats and travel cots may be carried in
addition to your personal checked baggage allowance. Infant equipment
(car/booster seats and travel cots) booked online is charged at the rate of
9,50 £/10 € per item/per one way flight or at the airport or through a
Ryanair call centre, the standard rate of 19 £/20 € per item/per one way
flight will apply.

At airports with self-service check-in kiosks, you must have paid any
Checked Baggage fees and/or excess baggage charges and deposited your
Checked Baggage at a Bag-Drop no later than 40 minutes before scheduled
departure time.

Mobility Equipment is carried free of charge.

Sporting or musical equipment including but not limited to large fishing
rods, golf clubs, bicycles, scooters, fencing equipment, surfboards,
bodyboards, snowboards and skis and large musical instruments including but
not limited to harps, double bass and drums are inherently unsuitable for
carriage by airlines operating fast turnarounds such as Ryanair. However
these items may be carried in the hold of the aircraft in addition to your
personal checked baggage allowance upon payment of an additional charge of
28,50 £/30 € per item, per one way flight via www.ryanair.com or 38 £/40 €
per item, per one way flight at the airport or through a Ryanair call
centre. Smaller musical items such as a guitar, cello, violin or viola which
exceed our cabin baggage dimensions may be carried in the cabin if a seat
for it has been reserved and the appropriate fare paid. There is no checked
baggage allowance associated with the purchase of an extra seat.

For health and safety reasons Ryanair does not accept for carriage any
individual item exceeding 32 kilos or with combined dimensions of more than
81cms (height), 119cms (width) and 119cms (depth). This weight limit does
not apply to mobility equipment.

Ryanair does not accept responsibility for unsuitably packed, perishable,
damaged, or fragile baggage or for minor damage to the exterior of baggage
(e.g. scratches, stains, soiling, dents) resulting from normal wear and
tear.

See paragraph below headed 'Prohibited Articles' for items not permitted in
the cabin and/or aircraft hold.

Cabin Baggage

Strictly one item of cabin baggage per passenger (excluding infants)
weighing up to 10kg with maximum dimensions of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm is
permitted. (handbag, briefcase, laptops etc must be carried within your
permitted 1 piece of cabin baggage). Cabin baggage must contain no
prohibited items click here for

--
www.olalakeliones.lt