Tema: Re: Klausimelis
Autorius: Lavonas
Data: 2016-04-27 22:00:00
And I mean the output I need is only the number itself. Nothing more.

"Lavonas"  wrote in message news:nfr267$bqq$1@trimpas.omnitel.net...

Ok so, my program has to open the site (lets say it is google.lt) input word
Vilnius in to the search box, which is on that site and click on a "Search"
button. Then write me a number of pages found with whole word Vilnius in
them.
I need a code for that. My intention is to write the code myself, cause I
don’t believe someone will do that for me :)

So I need some recommendations of what programming language to use and what
tools to use for that.

I hope you understand that :D

"Budulis Vulgaris"  wrote in message

Galėtum lietuviškai arba angliškai parašyti klausimą? Padėčiau gal.