Tema: Re: Reikia pagalbos su SQL
Autorius: 2x50
Data: 2011-05-15 12:37:44
Jei select * from (select * from dual) veikia, tai palaiko

raktiniai zodziai yra inline view

An inline view is a SELECT statement in the FROM-clause of another SELECT
statement. In-line views are commonly used simplify complex queries by
removing join operations and condensing several separate queries into a
single query. This feature was introduced in Oracle 7.2.

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=inline+view+oracle&l=1