Tema: Re: Kur cia gresme?
Autorius: tomasz
Data: 2016-05-15 22:14:59
The military personnel were not issued any protective gear.[3]

The planes were ordered to bomb the explosion site five minutes after the
blast, and three hours later (after the demarcation of the radioactive zone)
the armored vehicles were ordered to practice the taking of a hostile area
after a nuclear attack.[5]

cia tipinis fronto pralauzimas, tik panaudojant branduolini ginkla, pro
epicentra verziasi tankai ir kareiviai.
niekam neduodama apsaugos priemoniu, kad nebutu prarastas netiketumo
faktorius.
na ir dar...
Joseph Stalin expressed his belief that nuclear weapons could only be used
behind enemy lines-against cities or factories-but were useless on the
battlefield. Georgy Malenkov, a close advisor to Stalin, expressed his
opinion that a nuclear war could not be won by any of its participants.

Malenkov had made many enemies during Stalin's time in power. These included
Marshal Georgy Zhukov, whom Malenkov had accused of disloyalty in order to
appease Stalin's worries about Zhukov's political ambitions, especially
after he invited General Dwight D. Eisenhower to visit the Soviet Union
after the war. Zhukov was demoted and sent to Odessa where he soon suffered
a heart attack and was no longer considered a threat.

When Stalin died in 1953, Malenkov took control of the party apparatus. This
led to continued infighting among the other claimants to the position,
especially the "anti-stalinites". Totskoye was, to some degree, an attempt
to make Malenkov and Stalin look foolish by demonstrating that nuclear
weapons could be used on the battlefield, and thus that they could play a
part in a winnable nuclear war.

na bet tiketis, kad elektros stulpas nores suprast kazka, butu naivu.
--

t.