Tema: Re: Kas androide trina failą?
Autorius: vaidas100
Data: 2012-07-16 09:04:51
On 2012.07.16 08:54, Rimas wrote:
> 2012.07.16 08:50, vaidas100 rašė:
>> Padedu telefone *.m3u failą bet kur ir jis dingsta po kokios valandos...
>> Kaip susekt kas trina?
>
> googlė sako, kad jei nėra failiukų (fiziškai) kurie yra tavo playlist'e
> tai tas playlistas yra ištrinamas.

Nu jooo....
Įdomiai čia :)

"Another issue you mention is that your M3U files are being deleted by
Android. I can explain this one. When Android scans your SD card for
media files, it reads the M3U files it finds and, if it can't find any
tracks on your SD card corresponding to the file paths in an M3U file,
it assumes the file is effectively empty and deletes it. To stop this
from happening, place an empty file named ".nomedia" in the directory
containing your M3U files. The media scanner will no longer touch this
directory or any below it."