Tema: Re: 2018 World Intel Crisis
Autorius: Robertas
Data: 2018-01-08 10:11:57
AMD is vulnerable to Variant 1, which is a Spectre exploit. As noted
above, many contend that Spectre is not likely to see an effective patch
any time soon, and some researchers claim the vulnerability exists in
every modern processor architecture in existence. They also claim that
fixing the issues could require a redesign of fundamental processor
architectures. AMD said it has a patch that can mitigate Variant 1 with
minimal performance impact and further stated that it has a "near zero
risk of exploitation" from Variant 2, which is also a Spectre exploit.