Tema: Re: Kada kitaicai svencia Naujus metus?
Autorius: Andrius
Data: 2014-02-01 14:17:06
News for Chinese New Year 2014:

The year of the Horse is arriving!  From January 22nd until February 9th we won't be shipping new orders due to holiday schedule.

You are welcome to make new orders but they won't be shipped until after the Chinese New Year Holiday.

Orders will be shipped out in the order we received them once we get back to work.  Thanks for you understanding!

Current Promotions and Discounts:

None for now!  Check back here 1st week of February!