Tema: Re: Mac OS X greitesnis nei Windows (RUS) !!!
Autorius: zZz
Data: 2009-04-07 10:38:33
Kaip teigia pats Charlie: "I'd say that Macs are less secure for the reasons
we've discussed here (lack of anti-exploitation technologies) but are more
safe because there simply isn't much malware out there. For now, I'd still
recommend Macs for typical users as the odds of something targeting them are
so low that they might go years without seeing any malware, even though if
an attacker cared to target them it would be easier for them."