Tema: Re: Sygic navigacija Androidui ir iOs
Autorius: Donas
Data: 2014-08-14 16:29:35
Taip.

Thank you for contacting Sygic.

If you buy Sygic: GPS Navigation & Maps license from our e-shop
http://www.sygic.com/en/android:buy-now you can use application on up to 3
Android devices at the same time as long as you are owner of these devices.
If you activate license on 4th device, the 1st one will deactivate, 5th
activation will deactivate 2nd device, 6th activation will deactivate 3rd
device etc.
This activation/deactivation transfers are automated and unlimited - it is
enough just to activate your product code on the new device.

However it's not possible to transfer a license from Android to iOS. The
licensing system on the iOS platform does not allow us to transfer licenses
to and from this platform as Apple does not allow such actions. The only way
to have our application on your iOS device is to purchase it from the App
Store / iTunes.

If you have any other question, or need any further assistance, just reply
to this message to open the ticket again.