Tema: Re: Geneshift free on Steam (laikinai)
Autorius: cD-r0m
Data: 2018-12-19 01:34:26
Va istorija:

Hey reddit, I'm Ben and this is Geneshift! You can get a free copy
directly from Steam. No catch, its free to keep forever.

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/308600

Geneshift is a 95% positively rated Battle Royale with a twist! Each
round only lasts 2 minutes. As the circle rapidly shrinks you must loot
for weapons, grab a car, and drive GTA2-style to the center. On the way
you'll discover special unlocks like Invisibility or Fire Balls. If you
die you'll become a zombie. This lets you keep looting for next round or
try to respawn by killing a living player. There are singleplayer bots,
online multiplayer, crazy challenges to complete, and more.

I've been working on this game for over 9 years now. This has been a
horrible financial decision, but it's been a wild ride. I've coded the
game from all over the world, including 18 months in Peru! If you've got
any questions I'd love to hear them :)

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/a7bo16/after_9_years_trying_to_make_it_as_an_indie_dev/