Tema: Re: Čia yra pizdec!
Autorius: Bronco
Data: 2018-07-23 13:39:43
On 2018-07-23 09:10, Exo wrote:
> Kiekvieną kartą kai kas nors ką nors parašo apie NMS, aš laukiu šito
> tavo posto, leisk paklausti ar tu durnas ar neėdęs? Tau blet skauda kad
> man jis patinka?
>
> Exo

Tu nesinervink, postas buvo draugiškai skirtas Lavonui, kad pinigais
nesimėtytų. O tu mažiau jį reklamuok, nes šiame grupse tau vieninteliam
jis uber super mega cool, daugiau ne vieno susižavėjusio asmens nemačiau
per du metus. Nes paskui tavo postus paskaitęs nupirks kas už pilną 55
EUR kainą ir tu liksi kaltas.

Šitas geimas vertas 10-15 EUR maksimum. Ir tai tik su sąlyga, jog per
porą metų jį pataisė ir papildė updeitais, o starto metu ten buvo grynų
gryniausias pirkėjų išdūrimas.

Vendertron
95 products in account
20 reviews

Not Recommended
5.4 hrs on record
POSTED: 1 JULY

One year and 11 months after launch, No Man's Sky has gotten a bit
better. However, I still cannot recommend this game. It retains the same
identity of "wide as an ocean, deep as a puddle" and fails to provide a
satisifying experience to the player.

I bought No Man's Sky for the PS4 back when it released. I can't believe
I spent $60 back then for an unfinished game. It also doesn't make sense
to buy it for $30 now. Twenty dollars or lower would be a much better
price for this game, because it can keep you occupied for a good bit of
hours, but it won't make you entertained. I unfortunatly bought it for
$35 for the sale last summer. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice,
shame on me.

The technical feats of the game are interesting (18 quintillion planets,
probably around a quintillion some systems, and unique plants and
animals for each planet) but don't give the game any more substance
because the majority of the game has you do the same thing: fly to a
planet, take the minerals, go to another planet, mine it, and go to
another galaxy, with a miniscule amount of story involved.

The soundtrack and graphics are pretty, though. The graphics aren't
necessarily "realistic" but have their own unique style.

The main purpose of this review to inform people before they make the
mistake of shelling out $30 for this like I did. Trust me, you are not
missing much. It is a boring game that gets repetitive after a few
hours. Give it another year and wait for it to be $15 or $20, then maybe
its worth it. Maybe Hello Games will have added more content into the
game to make it feel more playable long-term.