Tema: Re: Pigi nauja fototechnika
Autorius: Sniegas
Data: 2018-06-07 23:04:18
Radau internete vieno žmogau atsakymą amerikiečiui dėl grey market,
cituoju:
"Nikon USA should be forced by law to repair all items that they make
(for a cost of course). Time to legislate for this, like we do in
Europe. Here in Scotland, there is little reason to not buy grey. I've
yet to own a lens that I used the warranty for (if a lens breaks it's
usually well out of that) and the amount of cash I've saved buying grey
would pay for any would be repair several times over - add to that Nikon
UK are forced by law to repair items they make! This precious nonsense
about "Oh we can only repair items you bought in the country you live" -
is just that - a nonsense but I suspect they will keep doing it whilst
the law allows."