Tema: Re: 5.6" LCD ekranas
Autorius: Yvl
Data: 2011-05-27 10:48:12
bet tai gerai marketingiukas uzsuktas ka?

Hi Tomas,

 I received your inquiry for replacement RED LCD (5.6”) so I wanted to reach out and offer to provide you with our repair service information.  RED has searched the world for the best partners to offer displays that are as revolutionary as the camera they attach to, both in price and performance.  Suffice to say, when RED puts their name on a display, it is a design specific to RED and not available from anyone else.  That said, please let me know if you would like to send in your RED 5.6" LCD(s) for repair and I will have a RED BOMB SQUAD rep issue you a RMA number and quotation for the repair service.  Please let me know if there is anything else we can do for you on RED product support front.

 Best, Nick