Tema: Re: shipping forwadras
Autorius: Arklys
Data: 2009-06-19 22:47:45
Manau, kad nedaug kas pasikeite. Pries menesi siunciausi siuntini is
Amerikos. Uz siuntima per USPS sumokejau 44.95 USD. Kelios citatos is
amerikono laisku:
"The cheapest postage of shipping 6 pounds plus insurance to Lithuania by
airmail will be USD44.95"
"I got the flat rate box (see picture) from the post office this afternoon.
The size is 280 x 220 x 150mm with weight limit 9 kg. After I put in ...,
the box is only 2/3 full.
If you want to take advantage of the flat rate box, you can put additional
items to the package with no extra charge."

Atkeliavo per savaite, trackinimas buvo.