Tema: Re: dumu masinos skyscio sudetis :)
Autorius: Dangtis
Data: 2009-06-16 16:22:38
10-75%

"Most smoke machine manufacturers present their fluids as top secret formulas that are specific to their particular machine. They warn that if any other manufacturers fluid is used then your machine will be damaged and your warranty will be instantly invalidated. In reality most commercial fluids are generally interchangeable.
I bought a gallon of glycerine from Ingram Brothers in Glasgow (Scotland) for about £12. To make the fog fluid you should get a spotlessly clean plastic container and pour in the required percentage of glycerine before topping up with demineralised water or in the case of Scotland where our tap water is both clean and soft, I just top the bottle up from the tap. The next step is to shake the bottle vigorously, and that's basically it. You now have a customised haze/smoke/fog fluid. To keep track of different densities it might help to put a tiny amount of food colouring in the fluid to colour code it. I use a touch of yellow for a 75% glycol mix, red for a 50% mix, green for a 25% mix and blue for a 10% mix. If you really must, then you can give your fluids snappy names too, like "midnight mist" or "haunted forest"."