Tema: Re: WINDOWS 10 LTSC to Bronco :)
Autorius: MRT
Data: 2018-10-04 21:37:32
>> WINDOWS 10 LTSC (ранее LTSB) - самая стабильная
>
> Na, lyg, MS planavo LTSB 2019 metais išleist naują buildą :/ Ką vėl
> planai pasikeitė? Reiks paguglint vėliau.
>
> o LTSC čia jau nufirfino taip staigiai final buildą? :) Lyg, rytoj tik
> planavo pradėt platinimą atskirais kanalais :)
>
> Jei jau išbandei, parašyk ar HWID veikia ant LTSC.

O nebus atnaujinta iki "konsumerines desros lygio"?

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/itpro/windows-10/release-information

Microsoft has updated its servicing model.

The Semi-Annual Channel (SAC) offers twice-per-year
feature updates that release around March and September,
with an 18-month servicing period for each release.

Starting with Windows 10, version 1809, feature updates
for Windows 10 Enterprise and Education editions with a
targeted release month of September will be serviced
for 30 months from their release date
(more information can be found here).

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/blog/2018/09/06/helping-customers-shift-to-a-modern-desktop/

Longer Windows 10 servicing for enterprises and educational institutions

Based on that feedback, we’re announcing four changes:

All currently supported feature updates of Windows 10 Enterprise and
Education editions (versions 1607, 1703, 1709, and 1803) will be
supported for 30 months from their original release date.
This will give customers on those versions more time for change
management as they move to a faster update cycle.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/blog/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2018/09/MD-768x150.jpg

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13853/windows-lifecycle-fact-sheet

Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB
August 2, 2016 / October 12, 2021 / October 13, 2026

Windows 10 Enterprise 2015 LTSB
July 29, 2015 / October 13, 2020 / October 14, 2025

o koks bus Windows 10 Enterprise 1809 LTSC ???
iki October 10, 2028 ??

ir siaip LSTB grozis - 10 metu "gyvas, supportinamas"..
LSTB upgrade - tik issitestavus, kad nebus tam
"mission critical" bizniui "mission target - your ass"