Tema: Re: Kompiuteris darbui 10+ metu
Autorius: MRT
Data: 2018-05-14 18:53:00
> ir* 9 karta:
> https://www.eteknix.com/intel-prepares-cannonlake-i7-9700k-8c16t-cpu-2h-2018/
>
> The 9th generation Cannonlake will be the first Intel desktop CPU to support AVX-512 instruction set.
> It will also bring Intel’s 10th generation IGP and native Thunderbolt 3.0.
>
> If you can hold off upgrading until 2H 2018, then I suggest you do as this
> will bring significantly more features than Coffee Lake.

Idomu kiek kainos tiuninsis..

So expect the flagship Core i7-9700K to sport 8-cores and 16-threads like AMD’s mainstream desktop flagship Ryzen 7 processors.
The 9th Gen Core i5’s are going to have 6-cores and 12-threads.
The 9th Gen Core i3’s finally getting hyper-threading support to completely out-perform any AMD Ryzen CPU within its range.

Tradiciskai ko gero pirmieji bus i5-9***K ir i7-9***K