Tema: Re: Mauzui pesda?
Autorius: spakainas
Data: 2017-11-16 15:00:01
Nu ja, reiks vakare išbandyt.
Beje, gavau atsakymą iš supporto, gan greitai sureagavo, tai čia toks
kaip ir respektookas iš jų pusės:

Thank you for your kindly mail and inquiry. Please make sure you enable
the Bluetooth function on your computer/ notebook. After turning on
Bluetooth for your computer/ notebook, please scan/ detect pair device
to matching your M7700B. Meanwhile, please switch on your M7700B to
match pair device. You may refer to the attached photos.

Since this product is using Windows in-box Bluetooth driver, user do not
need to install driver manually. Please make sure you have installed
proper Bluetooth driver for your platform.

If problem still after changing batteries, we suggest you test your
product with other computer/ notebook to see if the problem still
happens. If your product cannot work with any computer, we suggest  you
contact your supplier to arrange further examination.