Tema: OT: piktybinis spamas?
Autorius: mhh
Data: 2009-03-24 12:20:08
Sveiki visi, kur iduot tokius lochus?

----- Original Message -----
From: Hansabankas - SwedBank
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2009 11:58 AM
Subject: Hansabankas - SwedBank

database 3956 (20090323) __________

http://www.eset.com

      Dear Valued Customer ,

      On the 17th of March 2009 Hansabankas changed its business name, the
new operating name will be Swedbank AS. This move is the last phase in the
brand changing process initiated last autumn. In Latvia the bank's new name
will be Swedbank AS and in Lithuania "Swedbank" AB.
             Until the full changes will be made to our system we will
require some personal information of every account holder.
      FOR THE MOMENT WE WILL REQUIRE ONLY YOUR MASTERCARD.
            Click here  and complete all the required data.
       Account suspension will be applied if the necessary data will not be
completed.

      Copyright æ 2009 æSwedbank AB All rights reserved. Designated
trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners