Tema: Re: Paypal
Autorius: Linas Petkevičius
Data: 2017-11-13 09:31:37
Nu cia biski skirasi nuo pradinio klausimo. Huinia visiska.

"vaidas100"  wrote in message news:oubhe3$6cb$1@trimpas.omnitel.net...

SMS tai akurat :D
Bapkės jau mano Paypal sąskaitoje, bet...
In order complete this transaction and get the full funds credited into
your account, you need to proceed to any western union office around you
and transfer the excess sum of 130.00 EUR to the Transport Agent and
send us a Scanned Copy/Photograph of your Western Union Transaction Receipt.

Below is a step by step guide on how to make the transfer:
1. Visit your nearest western union office/ Outlet and request a western
union sending form.
2. Choose their Money in Minutes service.
3. Enter the receiver's name and address provided below.
4. Pay with your Credit Card or Cash.
5. You'll get a receipt. Attach and email a scanned copy of the receipt
to us/type out the details on the receipt such as : Sender's Name;
Sender's Address & MTCN Number.

Nu ir šita vieta juokinga:
Name: PATRICK JAMES
Address: 22 transport rd.
City :  KIEV
State:  KIEV
Country:  Ukraine
Postal Code :  91051
Luhandonijos pašto kodas :D
Angliškas gatvės pavadinimas...
Ir dar vietoje ukrainietės kažkoks Patrikas...

Gal yra saugių būdų kaip tą aferistą pamokyti pasiimant jo pinigus? :)