Tema: Re: Vejapjovė Craftsman
Autorius: Nerijus
Data: 2009-06-02 13:55:46
Craftsman 625 Series Briggs & Stratton 21” multi-cut
by Seth
(Fernley, Nevada)

I have always been impressed with the quality of the Sears Craftsman line of
products until one incident recently. About two years ago I bought a
Craftsman 625 Series Briggs & Stratton 21” multi-cut lawn mower and have
been disappointed.

As always, Briggs & Stratton engines are great. As claimed by them, it
easily starts on the first pull every time, provided you give the carburetor
three priming pumps as recommended. The engine runs strong and quickly
tackles my lawn if I use it only as a side discharge mower and not a rear
bagger. Unfortunately this is not always practical for me.

With the rear bagger installed, the mower quickly clogs well before the bag
is full. This in turn causes the mower to stall out endlessly. To compensate
for this I am always stopping to clear the bag opening. This easily doubles
the time I have to spend mowing thus adding needless time to task.

Another issue with the mower is the weak and flimsy wheels. They always
appear to be loose even though they are not. If they receive any kind of a
side load they appear as if they are going to break off. To be fair though,
this has not happen yet after two summers of use and they don’t seem any
worse than the day it came out of the box.

I will not be going out to buy a new mower anytime soon as this one does get
the job done. I would thou, highly recommend investing in a higher end model
of the Craftsman line. On a scale of 1 to 5 this mower gets a 3 in my book.