Tema: Re: Boileriai ivairiu tipu
Autorius: sm
Data: 2010-07-07 18:23:33
Su 2 gyvatukais, skirti saules kolektoriui pajungti :
150 litr. - 1880,Lt.
200 litr. - 2000,Lt.
300 litr. - 2420,Lt.
Garantija 3 metai, taip pat ir elektrinei daliai. Pagaminti Bulgarijoje.
Emaliuoti is vidaus, su el. tenu.
Gali buti nerudyjancio plieno, garantija 5 metai.
Kiti pigesni modeliai ( elektriniai, kombinuoti ir kt.) - pagal paklausima
el.pastu  pvlt@live.com

Water heaters have four-level protection which includes: safety valve,
separate thermostat, separate thermal cut-out and oval flange. The
electrical components from the leading European company Cotherm - France.
The elliptic flange is specially designed to provide absolute protection of
the units. It is the fourth safety device and it is activated if the first
three failed. In case of break-down, the elliptic flange bends and drops
over the pressure.
We also provide double cathode protection as our combi water heaters have
two magnesium anodes in order to have better protection.
Moreover we provide 3 years full warranty for the enameled products,
including the electrical parts!

Drazice turi ir trukumu:  The ceramic electrical element have following
exceptionally important disadvantage - vastly lower coefficient of heat
exchanging, what causes a much longer time for heating the water in the
water tank, in comparison with the metal electrical elements. Thus causes
higher electricity consumption because before the water is heated it is
needed to warm up the ceramic cover of the heating element, what in practice
makes the appliance with lower energy efficiency.