Tema: Re: Prasyciau angliskai isversti
Autorius: esquires
Data: 2009-06-10 17:30:38
Vardenis Pavardenis my man he does honour to be involved to my business as
master of bilenkuomtenais. Joon one zero till Jooly zero eight he has
pleasure to take leisure ‘n’ relax ‘n’ make a trip for the benefit of glor..
cia truputi ne tas, benefit isbrauk. Our affair wa wait our man he will
return to bite off his share. Chief wrote Opusti Zanaviesku. be zodyno
rasiau, tai gali buti nedideliu rasybos klaideliu.