Tema: Re: paieskomas maziukas radiatorius, foto prikabinau, reikia patarimo.
Autorius: audrius
Data: 2012-02-20 11:15:29
citata, is tavo linko:

"Radiator: Your best bet for a radiator is to use an old car's __________heater core______. If you can, find an old '86 Chevy Chevette heater core. They are some of the smallest you can find and will normally fit in a computer case. Unfortunately I found one that I thought would fit, but was about .5" too wide. You can find a heater core at any junk yard for around $10-15. "

"Volcano" <VolcanoTNT@Gmail.com> parašė naujienų news:jht1mu$bfa$1@trimpas.omnitel.net...