Tema: Re: kai pigumaa
Autorius: Herkus
Data: 2010-11-25 22:36:46
A couple of questions.

1) How many do I need to effectively generate fuel while driving? Like
having reliable economy ratio of 120% or more?

2) Can you recommend any sku I can use to remove excess fuel as it is
being generated? I am afraid my fuel tank can overflow and damage the car.

3) I think for this to work I'll have to rewire the fuel pump so it will
pump fuel in the opposite direction? Any sku you recommend to switch the
pump back and forth while driving?