Tema: Kur afera? (parduodu masina)
Autorius: Night
Data: 2010-07-02 13:33:09
Pries menesi pardavinejau kita, atsirado panasus is Svedijos, is pradziu ziurejau kreivai, bet po
savaites atvaziavo, sumokejo, perregitravom, isvaziavo. O ka sitas? Ble istorija apie gimtadienio
dovana mane uzmuse :D Kur cia afera?

BMW 325, 2.5 l.
4 messages
Mark James <mark4real1@sify.com>  2 July 2010 05:21
To: vkumpikas@gmail.com

--
Hello Seller,
I am really interested in buying your car,Is the Car still available for sale?Kindly get back to me soon

Awaiting to hear from you soon,
Best Regards.
Mark.

Vytis Kumpikas <vkumpikas@googlemail.com>  2 July 2010 08:03
To: Mark James <mark4real1@sify.com>
Hi Mark,

If you've seen the advertisement, all the details you are asking for are in there. In English too. If you
would like to know some further information just let me know what exactly.

Vytis
Sent from my BlackBerry®

From: Mark James <mark4real1@sify.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 03:21:33 +0100
To: <vkumpikas@gmail.com>
Subject: BMW 325, 2.5 l.
[Quoted text hidden]

Mark James <mark4real1@sify.com>  2 July 2010 13:14
To: vkumpikas@gmail.com
Hello.

Thanks so much for the mail..I'm satisfied with the condition of the vehicle. I'm interested in buying the
car for my dad as a Birthday Gift for him and also to show him the way i care about him,I will be paying
you through PayPal(www.paypal.com) which is a fast, safe and reliable method of payment.. And i will
take care of all Shipment Preparations for the vehicle to my home . Email me with the actual price you
are willing to sell the vehicle in Euro.
Please Advice.
Mark.
[Quoted text hidden]

Vytis Kumpikas <vkumpikas@googlemail.com>  2 July 2010 13:31
To: Mark James <mark4real1@sify.com>
Hi,

The final price is 6700 eur. Please explain how exactly you wish to handle the deal. Paypal is fine with
me.

Regards,

Vytis