Tema: Re: Asalam aleikum, Mercedes!
Autorius: esquires
Data: 2009-03-23 19:51:00
neapmetys, press-realize'as siandien isejo. cia vns megejas 2-3 savaiciu
"naujienas" postinti. highlight'ai:

* Daimler increases share capital by 10% with exclusion of subscription
rights of existing shareholders

* After acquiring all new shares, Aabar will hold 9.1% of the new share
capital

* Issue price of €20.27 per share close to the current market price

* Total investment of €1.95 billion further strengthens Daimler’s sound
capital base and offers additional flexibility to invest in new automotive
technologies

* Platform for joint strategic initiatives established

* Dr. Dieter Zetsche, Chairman of the Board of Management of Daimler AG: “We
are delighted to welcome Aabar as a new major shareholder that is supportive
of our corporate strategy. We look forward to working together to pursue
joint strategic initiatives.”

* HE Khadem Al Qubaisi, Chairman of Aabar: “Daimler is an iconic brand and a
financially strong company with a reputation for excellence worldwide. We
are delighted to having received the opportunity to be making this
investment.”

* The future cooperation will focus on joint initiatives in the following
areas:  Electric vehicles with a particular focus on projects aiming at the
reduction of CO2-emissions

* Development and/or production of innovative compound materials to be used
in automotive manufacturing

* Social projects such as the establishment of a training centre in Abu
Dhabi to educate young talent for positions in the automotive industry

trumpai tariant nieko naujo + mandagus bla bla bla. ekskursas i praeiti -
1979 panasiai daimlerio turejo iranas.