Tema: Re: off facebook
Autorius: Faktas
Data: 2010-04-01 13:11:56
ir kuri nustatyma keiti?

nematau nei vieni kur butu apie draugus parasyta:

About me
About Me refers to the About Me description in your profile Only Friends

Personal Info
Interests, Activities, Favorites Only Friends

Birthday
Birth date and YearOnly Friends

Religious and Political Views Only Friends

Family and Relationship
Family Members, Relationship Status, Interested In, and Looking For Only Friends

Education and Work
Schools, Colleges and Workplaces Only Friends

Photos and Videos of Me
Photos and Videos you've been tagged in Only Me

Photo Albums  Edit Settings

Posts by Me
Default setting for Status Updates, Links, Notes, Photos, and Videos you post  Only Friends
Allow friends to post on my WallFriends can post on my Wall

Posts by Friends
Control who can see posts by your friends on your profile  Only Friends

Comments on Posts
Control who can comment on posts you create  Only Friends