Tema: Re: gopro hero2 - maitinimas nuo usb>?
Autorius: John Smith
Data: 2012-07-11 15:59:22
radau atsakyma, panasu kad galima :)
Can I power the HD HERO camera through an external power source?
    Yes, when you have the HD HERO camera connected via the USB cable to a
USB power adapter (not the computer), you will be able to simultaneously
record video or pictures and charge the battery. We will also be releasing a
skeleton housing for the HD HERO camera to allow access to the camera’s USB
and AV ports while mounted.