Tema: Re: custom slidziu batai
Autorius: dz
Data: 2010-01-05 22:31:55
jei kam idomu tai issiaiskinau: kainos 400-700 euru, daro nuo keliu iki
keliolikos valandu priklausomai nuo kojos kreivumo. Gamina daug kur vakaru
europoj.

Laiskas ir kazkurio shopo apie gaminimo procesa:

What you actually get with the DaleBoot is a fully customized ski boot,
designed from your foot & lower leg outwards to the shell.  The fitting is
precise as the boot is properly sized or modified to match the individual’s
foot and lower leg specifications.  The boot performs excellently, is stiff
laterally but designed to offer the skier a variable, progressive forward
flex (more on that below).
We begin by taking a series of measurements, compare those measurements to
the internal shell specifications, and then modify the shell to completely
fit the foot and lower leg shapes and volumes.  The shell itself is
constructed from virgin plastic, not recycled, which allows it to maintain
any modifications for the life of the shell. All other boots are made from
recycled plastic and any mod’s made to them tend to revert back to the
original last shape over time.  We use our original lasts (which were used
to make the molds for the boot) to modify the shell.  This maintains the
integrity of the shell shape while it’s being stretched widthwise or even
lengthwise to accommodate different foot and lower leg specifications.

In addition, the liner is molded exactly to the foot and lower leg volumes &
shapes.  While the inner portion of the liner molds to the foot and lower
leg, the outer skin molds to the inner part of the shell eliminating all
lateral movement in the boot (otherwise known as ‘slop’).  Thicker and
denser layers of heat moldable EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) are positioned
around the rear of the liner, wrapping around the Achilles, to provide a
firm, yet comfortable heel pocket, eliminating heel lift.  We’re the only
manufacturer in the world to offer three distinct liner options depending
upon lower leg and foot volumes.

The three piece tongue and instep closure system, unique to DaleBoot,
eliminates pressure points (or hot spots) along the instep.  This could also
help alleviate cramping in the arches as the top down pressure on the foot
is much less in the DaleBoot, by design.  The plastic along the top of the
foot is the softest plastic of all the plastic densities used in the boot’s
construction (53 durometer polyether TPU on the VFF and 60 durometer
polyether TPU on the VFF PRO). Unlike traditional top-loading, overlap
shells, the DaleBoot doesn’t rely on the inherent stiffness of the plastic
across the forefoot to control the boot’s forward flex. Instead, the flex of
the boot (which is micro-adjustable between 12 to 27 degrees for the VFF and
10 to 20 degrees for the VFF PRO) is controlled by the variable forward flex
system at the back of the boot.  This system allows the skier to soften the
flex for powder or bumps and crank it down for steeps and hard pack.  The
three piece tongue and instep closure system, in combination with the
overlapping cuff, allows a secure, yet comfortable fit for all lower leg
dimensions. The result is a versatile, high performance boot that actually
fits comfortably and is extremely easy to get on and off; allowing you to
ski longer, harder and better…

Lastly, as part of the fitting process we analyze the bio-mechanics of your
ankle and alter our adjustable footbed to account for either pronation or
supination.  This provides neutral balance in the boot and allows for full
power transmission to the ski’s edge.  For example, if your ankle pronates
you can typically lose up to 30% of your power to the ski’s edge as the
power is first defused against the inside cuff prior to being directed
towards the downhill big toe.  In addition, once the fitting has been
completed, we analyze your leg shape (to the degree) to determine proper
cant correction.  Our cant correction is performed on the sole, through our
patented cantable and replaceable sole units, and provides you with neutral
balance on the ski.  In my experience, no company can better cant correct
their boots to each individual skier as well as we can by using our patented
system.  Both neutral balance in the boot and on the ski drastically
increases overall power transmission and edging capability.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.  If you're planning on
stopping by Kitzbühel for the fitting, I'd highly recommend contacting us in
advance to set an appointment as we work off an appointment schedule in
order to provide each and every customer with our undivided attention during
the fitting process.