Tema: Re: ar galima turistine kuprine i lektuvo salona?
Autorius: Bone Daddy
Data: 2009-12-23 23:40:21
Tu sergi ar kaip ?

Each passenger (excluding infants) is permitted to carry one piece of cabin
baggage on board (free of charge). Strictly one item of cabin baggage is
permitted per passenger (excluding infants). Your handbag, briefcase,
laptops, shop purchases, camera etc must be carried within your permitted 1
piece of cabin baggage. It should weigh no more than 10kg and not exceed the
maximum dimensions of 55cm x 40cm x 20cm. Due to security restrictions -
certain items cannot be carried in cabin baggage - click here for details.
For the safety and convenience of all passengers, cabin baggage must fit
underneath the seat or in the overhead compartment. We reserve the right to
cancel your reservation without refund and to deny you boarding if you
arrive at the boarding gate with more than one item of cabin baggage or if
that item exceeds the maximum dimensions.