Tema: Re: Ar imanoma .....
Autorius: nuno
Data: 2009-10-11 15:43:03
Kad grazins pinigus uz bilietus, labai abejoju, bet visus oro uostu
mokescius (kadangi ju paslaugomis nesinaudosi) paprastai avialinijos
grazina. Ryanair irgi panasiai raso:

Can I apply for a refund for my unused flight?
 All Ryanair fares are fully changeable in respect of
flight/dates/times/routes and names (up to 4 hours prior to original flight
departure) however fares, fees and/or charges are non-refundable. Government
taxes are the only element of taxes, fees and charges which are refundable.
Government tax refunds are subject to a reasonable administration fee. If
the refund amount is less than the applicable refund administration charge
then no refund will be made. Government tax refund requests must be made
within one month from the booked travel date.